Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Chap 4 Patreon Early Release begins!



My 30.00 patrons WHOSE PAYMENTS HAVE POSTED have their copies! Now, Chap 4 will trickle down to each tier of patron until it releases publically in around a month. Please help me reach my goal of 3k/month and I will quit my job and only focus on this (my Patreon link is below in my signature)!

Chapter 5 will be the total finale, thus, it will include character unlocks for lore, credits, epilogues, it will be the finished product, so expect it to take me a bit longer; however, you know me, and I will finish it as quickly (while still maintaining professional production standards) as I can. I am aiming to have it out by April 14th AT THE LATEST, if this changes, I will, of course, keep you all posted here, on the multitude of forums, on my patreon, on twitter, my blog- basically if anyone misses news from The Anax- it's because they are trying to!

6 comments :

  1. Anax, i will wait expecting and nervously your New Chapter 4 the April 14th with a lot of corruption, transformations and more images that you do with your unique style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it will be Chapter 5- the grand finale that releases by April 14th! I should add that is the release for my 30.00 patrons, so the public would get it around mid- May!

      Delete
  2. Then the chapter 4 when will appear openly? i don´t understand now your dates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i understood perfectly. I understand that the chapter 4 will appear openly in the middle of april, and your final chapter 5 will appear openly mid may, are theses days corretly?

      Delete
  3. Yes, that's right. Chap 4 just released yesterday to my patrons, and then will be public in a month and around that same time, I should, likely, possibly, perhaps, maybe, probably mayhap have chapter 5 done. I finished all the character unlock graphics yesterday and finished all the artwork for the canonical (aka 'good') path today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The anax, I'm an 18 years old CS student at NUS, and I don't have any credit cards/paypal left for this month patreon (all are blocked by my parents :( ). can I repay you with something else? I can help you with building a web(as in your patreon).

    I can do fullstack frontend with (reactjs/angular) and backend with (Nodejs / Django(python) / Spring (Java)).

    if you are interested, please contact back, I have twitter @jackCoderG

    ReplyDelete