Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Episode 2 - now on YouTube


I uploaded a new video, and I interviewed my friend, Tabico.  She has given much to our community, and I wonder how many orgasms her words have led to.  The amount of pleasure she has generated may be incalculable.  Hmm, and it appears Halloween is only 200 days from now... I am hard at work on The Anax.  I am messing with programming, but I am certain it will be completed ahead of schedule (you know me)!  For those that watch the video, if you could take but a slight moment and either "like" the videos I upload or "subscribe"- I would be quite grateful.  I know I make a lot of these things seem easy, but they are quite time consuming, I assure you!  Thank you all for your support!

1 comment :

  1. Hi THE ANAX, I love what you do...and how you do it, great interview...in our MC/POSSESSION/CORRUPTION/ALIEN INVASION/SERIAL RECRUITMENT Community, We rank TABICO As The greatest sci-fi - & all around erotic corruption/serial recruitment storytellers ever....everyone else comes after her....unfortunately? many fans of our genre are mostly (lurkers), and they (as a whole) don't comment,or involve themselves (publicly) in well produced forums such as this one you have, or mine, or any other....(bummer isnt it?) i mostly get inboxed messages of support, but not much publicly...you,(& i) just have to keep on pushing, & do what pleases you first, then it wont matter what every one else thinks, or supports....Many many times i get burned out from posting what i post, but i remember im doing it for me first (my passion),& then im doing it for everyone else .. with hopes that they will like it...then? my posts take on a life of their own (as i see with the millions of views on my blog,& YouTube channels).....so, what im trying to say? is keep going forth with your passion, people do notice..from your friend/fan THEANTJACK (a response from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm32eSelksQ )

    ReplyDelete