Monday, October 2, 2017

It's that time of year!

October has arrived!  I cannot wait to share all my treats with the community this year.  I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know I have begun uploading a fifteen to twenty-page picture manips story as a teaser for my new novel that comes out Halloween!  As the release approaches, I shall upload more of this short story, until it is all told.  And, incidentally, when you read my novel, it will fit in, to the observant among you!  Keep checking Hypnopics for updates as the story goes along!

7 comments :

  1. Please upload your Novel before of the 31th, pleaseeeeee¡¡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth be told, I know I said it was complete, but then, Blank and I keep coming up with good ideas to add real polish. So... it's almost done again. This time, I think I am going to leave it alone. I just can't help but try to make it perfect.

      Delete
  2. Great respect from THEANTJACK.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hey Ant, any chance after I release my new novel that you could take a corruption scene from it and upload it to your channel and link the game? Could me reach a much bigger audience.

      Delete
  3. Your last video of youtube is simply great, amazing and awesome. Continue as you do now¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that your next project could be "Cereborg: Inception" because I LOVE IT and it´s AWEEEEEEESOOOOMEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the works because (and there is one scene in The Anax that tested this), but it will have random encounters/scenes. BlankSubroutine wrote code for it, and we are going to do some slight tweaks, but it worked within The Anax! So, expect some neat, new things to show up in my interactive novels!

      Delete