Sunday, December 31, 2017

CoC Chapter 2 Released!


Chapter 2 notes - This is now public release!  (My Patreon Patrons get these as early as a month beforehand) I have added multiple paths.  There are no bad ends in this story, until the end, as I think this works best for this tale (all my novels have different layouts).  You must manage a corruption variable, and depend on the choices you make, it will lead to choices being different- or not there at all!   This release sets the stage for the spiritual virus either being passed out in force (if you are a naughty boy) or you may help slow Nergal's efforts be choosing more 'good' choices.  Of course, in an Anax novel, you never know when good turns bad or when a bad guy may just do something good!  Mwa ha ha ha!  Remember to invest in me if you would like to see my work release more often because if I make enough at this I will quit my 'real world' job and simply create erotica for life!

6 comments :

  1. Anaximanes, I have enjoyed a lot with this second chapter. The option of your mark "slow corruption" is really great in this new Chapter. And also i have enjoyed with pleasure related to your surprise... .

    I will wait nervously the third chapter when you decide to share it openly with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now with the holidays over, I should be able to give more focus to my projects, so I am trying my hardest to release it a month from now (publically)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what the order of the projects you’re going to release will be? After this I hope it’s giggle night or cereborgs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed answer... so rarely do people post on my blog I had not seen this! Well, m'lady, my Patreon patrons vote on them. So, I am unsure, but this last vote, when CoC won, Giggle Night came in second place- so maybe it shall be next!

      Delete
  4. Anaximanes, Have Hypnotic´s page problems today or what?, because i can´t log in into the page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there was a bit of a mishap. I shan't go into details, but it should be fine now.

      Delete