Saturday, March 3, 2018

Chapter Three of CoC - Now Public!



The time has come, my friends, for the public release of Chapter 3!  Enjoy the next installment of Bo Wyatt's saga!  It took an extra couple of days to have the time to do this due to complications at my 'real world job'.  Ah, speaking of which, if you would like to help me quit such annoyances and only focus on erotic entertainment, then please invest in my hard work through PATREON (you will also get my work before the public!)

Enjoy this Chapter, and to my $30.00 Patreon patrons- expect Chapter 4 to release, likely, next week!  Then, it too, shall trickle down until public five or six weeks from now!  So much corruption, so little time!  MWA HA HA HA!

7 comments :

  1. Now i am downloading that, and i am trembling nervously

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cock of the protagonist in the second image of the salon with the agent after its changed, looks "normal", but if you continue playing, you can see that the cock returned to corrupt, Anax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply a word:

    ¡¡AWESOME, BRILLIANT AND GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collective is still down for me but I'll wait Thank You for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! I am just now finishing up the last scenes of Chap 4. I should be able to get all the programming done within a day or two, then check for grammar and such- so it will probably go public in about 5 weeks as well, and then the final chapter!

      Delete