Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Of Sex and Souls - Introduction 50% done!


Greetings, minions!  I do hope you all had a terribly scary Halloween!  I know I sure did.  You'd be surprised how many wannabe witches and conjurors are all too happy to summon me from the Outer Darkness.  Fine meals, all of them!  But, now it is time to get back to work.  Those of you that follow my unholy progress will be happy to know that I am already finished with Walter Riley's introduction!  Yes, the mortal man has had his share of trouble, but we can always find room on his plate to pile more, can't we?  Mwa ha ha ha...

Now, I shall work on the lovely Dionyza!  What precisely is she up to?  We will soon find out!

2 comments :

  1. Will you put or advise when all these games will be updated here or part of the games will be updated, Anaximanes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go ahead and post on here, yes. I will post also to my gallery on Hypnopics, I will post on TFGames, and I will post on the MC Games forums on Hypnopics. I wanted to finish the Cereborgs intro by the end of Nov. And, as you saw, I am ahead of schedule. I am actually almost finished with the intro of Of Sex and Souls, and should already be releasing it by a week from today- maybe sooner!

    ReplyDelete