Thursday, December 29, 2016

Cult of Corruption Released!


Cult of Corruption (CoC) has been released!  Enjoy the exploits of Bo Wyatt!  Next up is Giggle Night... I may be a bit slower getting it off the ground.  You see, I mayhap, maybe, perhaps, possibly, peradventure, might have found a woman that could play the heroine of the story.  Oh my, if I could have an actual model willing to pose into the outfits and stances I should need for my vision- how deliciously delightful!  I await word from this amazing woman, though shall my request unto her be spurned, worry not!  I can work magic when I need to...

Anyway, enjoy Cult of Corruption!

3 comments :

  1. I'm surprised, that type is generally all business. And, Giggle Night of all things? I think it's my least favorite Aximanes project (to each his own). Good luck and kudos. Endlessly curious who. And, still love to collaborate.-JN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a woman named Kitzi Klown. She was quite rude, I dare say. I thought, mayhap, she was an artist and entertainer in her own right, but truly, she has no passion or soul in what she does. She made it quite clear that money is her muse and lord. That said, it shall be Lexi Belle, now, that will be the Giggler's antagonist... so, I suppose I should say, the protagonist! Dreadfully sorry to hear you do not enjoy that fantasy of mine. Though, there are things you do too that are not my particular fancy, though you always do quality work.

      Delete
  2. Great, great, great and amazing Story, Anaximenes. You proved this game awesome again. Very, very good job with this

    ReplyDelete