Thursday, December 1, 2016

December has come...

Ahh, kids are out to see Santa, people hurry to find gifts for loved ones, others volunteer for charity work or go to church to sing Christmas carols, and it is the time of peace on Earth and goodwill towards men- how dreadfully horrid I find this all!  I hate lights, and singing, and merriment.  So, I am having a right good time of it, penning the life and times of Brone Lorcan.  Nothing says Yuletide to me like a nosferatu despised by the living and the dead, cursed to stalk the shadows alone.  Refreshing!  I have all the scenes done for his delightful introduction, and I shall continue to write.  Soon enough, I shall begin on the other playable character...

4 comments :

  1. Hell of a Critic here,
    Wasn't that time period (around the winter solstice) a bloody ritual of debauchery and crimein Ancient Rome? The infamous "saturnalia"?
    If I'm not wrong that's the whole reason Christmas was chosen to take place at this date. To offset that tradition.
    I'll let you on a little secret: I was born on the winter solstice...
    That's no surprise then that I'm a child of Darkness ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwa ha ha ha, I suppose that's true, so maybe it's not as bad as all that after all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. A notice of your recent publications has been posted on my blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds quite awesome. I hope Brone Lorcan will find himself a damsel he will steal and corrupt for himself. You know... to alleviate his solitude :)

    ReplyDelete