Thursday, January 12, 2017


Greetings, minions!  I have officially begun working on The Anax.  I should have it finished by Halloween 2017.  I'll probably give you little updates, now and then, but I am afraid things may be quiet upon this blog for a bit.  The counter to your right shows the countdown until release.  I have almost 300 hundred days to complete this project, but I will be trying to get it done long before then and move on to finishing Cereborgs afterward.  I hope everyone enjoyed the many introductions I have written, and you will now see the whole stories!

3 comments :

  1. Do you have a rough timeline for finishing the others Anax?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, very tough to say this far out. If I were to make a guess, I would think, mayhap, 3 months per title. Perhaps four at most. For example, working on The Anax, I have begun my very first attempt at any programming in my entire life. So, for 4 days of working, I have made no progress because I cannot understand what I am doing. As easily as writing and design come to me, programming comes to others. But, I would like to take no longer than a maximum of four months per title.

      Delete
    2. Ok cool. Very much looking forward to seeing the finished products. I too am learning the basics of programming right now as I'm much better at writing and design. Very soon I will also need to re-learn algebra and beef up on my math skills as well.

      Delete