Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Anax 10% finished


Greetings!  Love is in the air.  That creepy, chubby toddler, with wings, flutters about brandishing his bow to fire into the hearts of mankind and cause them to fall in love.  Bah!  Someone remind me to drag Cupid into the Outer Darkness sometime... Update?  Progress?  Oh yes!  Of course, I have finished the first chapter of the playable female protagonist.  I shall finish her story first, which will get us to 50% of the game.  Then, I shall pen my own perspective of the night in question, which will make up the other 50% of the story.  I lost a couple of Patreons, and I want to say, I understand.  Hopefully, when I release this story, you fine folks will find it in your black hearts to support me.  In the meantime, I shall return to writing the next chapter for Eve...

No comments :

Post a Comment