Sunday, February 12, 2017

Anax Photo Shoot Day



Greetings!  Perhaps a quick look 'behind the scenes' will show my fans a glimpse of the work I do for them!  That right!  It is me, The Anax!  I have spent a couple of hours today taking photos of me in my usual suit (I wear a suit and tie almost every day) and my bowler (which I do wear every day).  Not everyone knows that the avatar you constantly see me using is an actual manipped picture of me.  Today I had almost one hundred pictures taken with different lighting, poses, and angles, and I think I should have everything to now proceed with the story.  I shall update everyone again when I have reached the 20% complete mark.  Until then, minions, do have dark days...

3 comments :

  1. Can't wait for the Anax to finally reveal himself and his dark story to us.
    It's only recently that his amazing stories of erotic corruption have made their way into my life, and already I have problem putting up with the wait for the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you find my work erotic and enjoyable! It makes an artist happy to hear such things! I am working hard on this everyday! Thank you for the encouragement.

      Delete