Sunday, February 26, 2017

Please support my future projects!



Lascivious ladies and ghastly gentlemen, The Anax comes to you today with some truly fine news indeed!  I have hired the musician Nikeils from Hypnopics-Collective to do all my related musical endeavors.  He does not come cheap, and with good reason, as his work is superb. Though, I may need to hire a few other musicians as well due to the large scope of my projects.  50.00 a month goes straight from me and into our Hypnopics account each month to keep our servers up.

And, the rest has easily just gone to my friend Nikeils to compose for me.  I do implore you all, and I hate to ask, but should anyone find it in their dark and blackened heart to help Patreon me, I assure you, I would be very grateful.

2 comments :

  1. Hell of a Critic/Hall of CorruptionMarch 3, 2017 at 6:33 AM

    Hello Anax. HoC here.
    Just had an idea about a way to garner more atention (and eventually patreons) to your work.
    You could post some pictures, or better little extracts from your games on g.e-hentai.org.
    Put the good tags and it can put a lot of people in contact with your work.
    Then, just put the necessary information on the first or last picture (where to download the games, links to your patreon).
    Your work is of good quality. It just needs to be known more.
    Cheers,
    HoC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea, thank you, friend! I do believe I may be able to conjure something up...

      Delete