Wednesday, May 24, 2017

50% finished with 'The Anax'


I have finished all the art for the canonical ending for the playable character!  It was almost 500 images long!  I have two of the chapters written as well as a working list of characters that can be accessed throughout the game to help people remember who is who.  I cannot believe the size of this title, and I hope everyone likes it.  There will not be much squick here, with the story mostly encompassing mental manipulation and magic.  Thank you to those that support my hard work, and I shall update everyone as I reach the next goal... the chapters that involve me and my story!  After that, I should be doing all the bad ends, then going back to add scenes that change based on the player's corruption level.  After that, I shall write the scenes, add the music and sound effects, and that should be before Halloween!

4 comments :

  1. Hell yeah! I can't wait to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 157 days to go, friends... mwa ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more about the progress! Are you going to release previews or teasers for this interactive story?

    ReplyDelete