Monday, July 3, 2017

75% Finished on The Anax!


Such hard work this is, but fear not fans, friends, and freaks- I persevere ever onward!  I have a couple of weeks of work to put into my next novel this month, and I shall take advantage of it.  For those of us in the United States, happy 4th of July, and to the rest, a good day to you.  I have done MORE THAN ONE-THOUSAND MANIPS on this project!  I am currently at 1020, though it may be 1100 when all is said and done.  This week I shall begin writing it.

I expect this work to (mayhap) be 200,000 words long!  So much to say... I do hope everyone enjoys the dark story I have woven in my mind.  Much of it is true or metaphors for my real life, if one can call it that.  In one-hundred days and a fortnight from now, Halloween is upon us, and I shall be upon you!  Mwa ha ha ha!

4 comments :

  1. Well, that sounds bloody fantastic! Really looking forward to its release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do hope it lives up to my hype as 'Slugs and Bugs' did. There shall not be much (if any) squick in this story. I am wanting to focus more on the horror aspect along with "magical" mind cntrol and corruption.

      Delete
  2. Stumbled upon your work, and it just it me right in the fetishes. I'm glad you're working on the Anax, it's rare to see you go for a male dominant player character. And I can truly get behind that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I hope you enjoy the horror story, my own part in particular! I am setting this up differently than Slugs and Bugs, as each title will be tailor made to fit the story, rather than each being exactly alike. In this tale, my story is not unlocked until one completes Eve's story first because it makes more sense in how the story unfolds. I have really put a lot of polish to this particular title (it stars ME after all!), and I hope it will be lauded as a success. Which, hopefully, will also help me on the Patreon front.

      Thanks for commenting- and for playing my projects!

      Delete