Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I'd say I am about 90% complete!

Greetings, minions!  I am happy to report that I have been working very hard, and I am now about 90% finished with The Anax.  I have added some really fun extras that I hope make the entire title feel more polished, and I just finished writing all the Bad Ends and editing the protagonist's tale.  Now- I write my own!  I do not expect my story to take as long to conjure up, as I know it by heart.  I truly think this month- I shall be completely finished with the project!  After I finish my own story, then all that remains will be to record my sound effects and put them in- and done!  My work continues...

5 comments :

  1. glad to hear it's going well! Looking forward to exploring it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ? do you have a twitter account too? Also do ya have any Devilish plans for the eclipse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried making a Twitter, so there is one, but I never could understand it, or how to use it. I guess I am too old. If you think using it will be of benefit and can please explain to me how to best utilize it, I will certainly do so. I will actually be driving to Idaho during the eclipse, with a pair of special glasses, and will be witnessing the total eclipse from there! As far as something to release, it never crossed my mind.

      Delete
    2. We won't be that far apart as I will be in Oregon then.

      Delete