Tuesday, September 13, 2016


Greetings!  I have been working hard to rewrite all of Phantom, and redo the art.  Dreadful that I lost it all, but I need only write five more pages.  Then I will get the sound effects and music, and my Halloween gift to the community will be complete.  I have had to put Cereborgs on hold for now.  However, I believe within the next two weeks I shall be able to continue.  Phantom takes current priority due to the release date.  The Anax is the type of writer that adheres to his own deadlines.  Also, feel free to follow me or comment on my blog anytime.  I won't bite.  I may enslave, warp, corrupt or kill, but I won't bite.  Promise...

2 comments :

  1. Can't wait to play it! I'm really impressed that you're still finishing it on time. Most projects I see hit a snag that big crash and burn but not the Anax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true, I have seen that too! And, I have good news, I finished it!

    ReplyDelete