Thursday, September 29, 2016

I have finished Phantom.  I am working on Cereborgs at the moment.  The plan is this- I will work on a story, up to the intro, and then I am releasing it.  So, I will do the full introduction to Cereborgs, and then release it.  Then, I shall do the full intro to Cult of Corruption, then Desideratus and so forth, with Giggle Night being the finale.  "The Anax", erotic horror story will be released Halloween 2017 IN FULL.  I will not do an actual introduction.  I want it to be a big surprise.  And, speaking of surprises, you devious lot are in for some big things.

I am working on a very, very large goal.  Working towards something that I think may evolve into something bigger than I could have hoped.  I hardly have Patreon funds, so I realize, logically, this will take an estimated three years currently for me to unveil my full plans and projects, but if it goes as I hope, then, with luck, you will all be amazed, and I will be able to work on my writings full time!  Which, means more erotic pleasure for you all!

I should add that Kivik showed me "Google Hangouts", and the two of us conversed at length.  So, feel free to email me, or if I am around, chat with me on here as well!


5 comments :

  1. So... when did you say phantom will be released?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween 2016- just a month to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kitten! Although, each of my projects take place in the same world, they are all going to be very different. Phantom will be much more disturbing in the sense of rape and religion, yet also have a bit more comical parts thrown in!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete