Thursday, September 22, 2016

Phantom is Phinished!

I do so love it when a project finishes up.  Now, I do want to be clear to all you dark minions out there, Phantom is but a small holiday treat for your Halloween!  Again, I must stress, it shan't be the size or scope of all my other projects (which should all be at least as large as Slugs and Bugs).  I will be releasing it on time, Halloween at midnight!  I am now going to focus my attention between Cereborgs and I will also begin small incursions into my project for next Halloween, starring your favorite Shadowlord, the Anax himself!  Oh what fun I shall have when released from the Outer Darkness, oh yes...  I will be testing Phantom for bugs and typos, and when I release it, it shall be of the quality I expect of myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment